Monday, August 22, 2011

Mon 8/22

With yesterday's success, I am looking forward to another good day.  I burned approximately 3751 calories last week which is enough for 1lb of weight loss.  Now if I just didn't overeat to equal that I should be good. 
First things first.  The meal plan for the day.
Breakfast:
1c. multigrain cheerio's
1/2c strawberries
3sl turkey bacon
1c skim milk
Lunch:
Grilled vegie burger w/ lettuce,tomato and Dijon mustard
whole grain bun
1c grapes
Dinner:
4oz steak
1/2 sweet potato
cucumbers/onions
Snacks:(these are eaten at various times during the day)
2oz sliced turkey
1 med apple
yogurt w/ 1T walnuts
8oz cocoa loca mocha(recovery drink from exercise)
Exercise today:
work out w/ Beverly and Zumba and I might try the STRIKE class.
I only have to work two hours today so have plenty of time to play.
Joining LifeTime Fitness this morning.  Very excited.  The parking sucks but that is the only con I have been able to come up.   It is nice to be enthused again about my exercise.  It was becoming drudgery after training w/ Jack.  What happened was what I was afraid of happening.  I hate that kind of training and of course I knew if I hated it I wouldn't go back and I haven't.  I have had more fun at LTF in one week than I have had a McConnell since boxing class.  Even tho Zumba is difficult for me (I don't move like I used to) I have burned over 500cals a class.  The only time I burn calories like that for an hour is when I run.  And this is so much more fun. 
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment