Saturday, August 20, 2011

trying again

I realize I tried this back in April and just couldn't do it.  So I'm trying again.  I would like this blog to be about my ongoing attempts at health and wellness.  For me that is about keeping to a meal and exercise plan.  I am leaving my current health club McConnell and starting fresh with LifeTime Fitness.  I am currently on a 7-day free pass and have been having so much fun, I intend to join starting Monday.  I have been doing Zumba, DanceJam, walk club, water aerobics and had an opportunity to work out w/ Beverly Perfect, the trainer from the A&E show Heavy.  So I am pretty excited to join.  Actually I am joining Beverly Weight Loss Team for 3 months.  Hopefully she can help me get back on track. 
I think I would like to use this space to keep track of what I am eating thru out the day and the exercise I intend to do for the day and maybe the goal I have for the week.  And maybe, just how I'm feeling in general.   

No comments:

Post a Comment