Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tues - end of day

Another pretty successful day.  I do notice however I am starting to take a bite of this or just a little of that.  A few tortilla chips or just one potato chip.  Testing the pasta before dinner.  Also, no fruit today.  This is the beginning of the end.  Tomorrow will make a more concentrated effort to not do those things.  I am also trying no to drink while eating. 
Followed my meal plan pretty good w/ the exception of those few slips.  So nothing major. 
I am starting to utilize protein bars again.  My favorite: Zone Bar Chocolate Carmel Cluster.
Exercise plan today:
Walk Club
Dance Jam - so out of my realm
pleased to say I accomplished both. 
I cancelled my membership to McConnell today.  I can't say that I am sorry at this time.  I didn't debate it or think oh maybe this is a mistake.  I really don't think McConnell was really meeting my needs any longer.  The only thing I have enjoyed there this past year was boxing class.  Other than that it has felt like a chore to get there.  Actually there were mornings I decided to stay in bed instead of get up and going on.  There are people Iwill miss there. 
I have to figure out how to import some things to this blog that I want to share. 
Well, tired tonight.  Headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment