Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sun 8/21 - what's the plan

It's a new day and a fresh start.  Sunday is always a good day to implement a new plan or goal.  I have several goals this week:
1.)  join LifeTime Fitness
2.)  begin working out w/ Beverly
3.)  follow a meal plan
4.)  lose 2lbs this week - i know that's kind of a big goal but i think i can do it.
I find I am more successful with eating when I follow a meal plan, so here is todays plan:
Breakfast:
 egg beaters w/ cheese and hot sauce
 100 cal mini whole wheat bagal (which I didn't eat)*
 grapefruit (saving for snack)
Lunch:
WW Smart Ones Chicken quesadilla w/ a little shredded lettuce and salsa
Dinner:
grilled pork
brussell sprouts, cherry tomatoes
1/2 sweet potato w/ splenda brown sugar and real butter
Snacks:(these will be eaten thru out the day)
grapefruit from breakfast
1 fruit cup (mandarin oranges in water), 2T cashews
100 cal pak popcorn
cocoa mocha loca made w/ skim milk - recovery drink after exercise
*will add a hard roll at dinner
I think that should cover the food for the day.  Now for the exercise:
Zumba  - yeah baby  luv it.
that does it for eating and exercise for the day. 
I need to make a graph and start tracking my weight loss. 
Will check back later to report progress. 
Sure wish my GF Steph could Zumba w/ me.  I need Zumba shoes.  Tennis shoes too bulky.  Well, I'll be over at Easton, maybe I'll check out the shoe store. 
Good luck Janet.




No comments:

Post a Comment