Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wed 8/24

A new day another chance for success.  I am excited about today's workout.  So let's just get it out of the way:
Exercise:
1/2hr Dance Jam
Training w/ Beverly
Fit assessment - YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man this LifeTime Fitness has just about everything I am interested in on their website.  They even have a meal plan.  It's a little limited but you could work it if you wanted.  And daily exercise routines.  Completely takes the thinking out of your routine.  Just what I'm looking for right now. 
Breakfast:
egg beaters w/ 1 whole egg, cheese and hot sauce
1c mandarin oranges
diet snapple
I don't have to work today but I seem very busy somehow.  Looking forward to gettin' movin' this morning. 
The storms woke me up around 5amish and I wasn't able to get back to sleep.  Now however, I think I could take a nap but going to get a move on. 
later

No comments:

Post a Comment