Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tues - mid day

Awesome walk w/ Colleen who is facilitator of the "Walk Club".  We walked the outer square of Easton and I burned about 415 calories.  Colleen introduced me to the stretching machine and I think I will use it since I am lack about stretching on my own.  I am planning on going to Dance Jam tonight.  I hope I catch on a bit more tonight.
Lunch:
LC Rice and Black Beans w/ hot sauce and some crushed up tortilla chips.
Stuck at my computer working the rest of this afternoon.  This will be a struggle for me as I feel like I need to snack while I'm here.
I'm gonna have to call my GF Steph and ask her to teach me how to do a body roll.  If feels like i'm doing it but i'm not seeing me do it.  i'm wondering if it could be because of this big belly that i can't see it.  Oh well,
on to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment